- The incumbent is first and foremost a key member of the executive and leadership team of the organization and he or she will play a role in all key business activities, strategy and decision making. The incumbent will serve as the key financial advisor to the group of companies and he or she will be responsible for delivering value-added business analysis, defining and reporting meaningful financial and operational metrics that lead to accurate decision making, strategic financial planning and forecasting by delivering a comprehensive understanding of all key business drivers and sophisticated financial models.
- Own and pro-actively manage the Finance and Accounts functions of the Group.
- Accurate presentation of the financial situation of the Group for strategic
- business decision making.
- Financial leadership that entails working closely with the Group CE responsible for advising, identifying, evaluating, negotiating and integrating acquisitions, joint ventures and investing opportunities.