Previous experience in Sales or Travel would be an advantage but is not required as full time training will be given; however candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be educated to a degree level
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Be computer savvy (Excel, Word, Email)
- Have High Level of Enthusiasm and Energy
- Be Flexible with working hours
- Ideally have lived or studied abroad
We’re a great place to work – and we offer impressive benefits too. Get ready for an unmatched commission structure and uncapped earning potential.
For more information and to apply, please submit copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
When it comes to booking their dream holidays, our customers will be depending on your expert knowledge, creativity and only the best in customer service. You will ask the right questions, and use your listening skills to find out what makes your customer tick. And you will depend on your excellent sales techniques to match them with that perfect products and packages.
- Booking all aspects of travel for the European Holiday Market
- Up-selling of ancillary products such as car hire, insurance, airport parking, etc.
- Processing efficiently all reservations
- Ensure all bookings are dealt with accurately
- Administration duties required to complete bookings
We are on the lookout for sharp, switched on, super friendly and flexible individuals. So, if you are up for a challenge join us and become a part of A1 Travel family.
You’ll be the working on the front line, so your great phone manner is a big deal here. Friendly, polite and knowledgeable with a strong desire to achieve monthly targets, you must be comfortable working in a target-driven environment. Willingness to work flexible hours – including some evenings and weekends will be essential too.